ANPR Access Control System
- Access control devices regulate the flow of traffic in a parking lot & tolls.
- The most widely used method is the gate, which is placed at the entry and exit.
- After collecting tickets and making payments, the automobile enters and exits respectively.
- Saves payroll cost – If a machine issues tickets, directing traffic and collecting payments there is no need to employee, people thus cutting costs for facility owners.
- Decreases revenue leakage – By installing machines, facility owners can avoid thefts by employees and mishaps due to lack of attention.
- Maintains records – The machine documents all transactions, giving owners access to such data in the future.